The most coveted Earthworks Live sound and Studio tools are on sale for the entire month of May. From May 1st, to May 31st, get Instant Rebate savings on the most popular Earthworks models. [For US and Canadian customers only]
Regularly $2399, Save -$800 on the SV33 premium Condenser microphone for Studio and Stage. At $1599 [for a limited time during the month of May], now is your chance to see what the top of the line Earthworks transducer can offer your sound. This precision engineered cardioid condenser has been designed for drums, guitar amp and other loud instruments.
Key Features of the SV33 include
- Extended frequency response to 25kHz
- Multi-purpose cardioid microphone
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Less leakage
- Textbook perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier louder attacks
Next up, the DK7 Drum mic kit, Normally $2999, now Through the month of May, save -$1000!! At $1999, this is a Premium condenser microphone drum kit for capturing your full drum set, Which has been designed for live sound and recording.
Included are 4 DM20 DrumMics, 4 RM1 RimMounts, 2 SR25 microphones, 1 SR20LS microphone, 3 microphone clips and rugged carrying case.
Also, an instant -$400 savings of on the SR40V!! Normally $999, for the entire month of May, the price is $599. This is a world class hand-held vocal microphone designed for Live performance. 40kHz Hypercardioid pattern, delivering a natural clarity of sound with unmatched presence and depth for vocals.
And finally, the DM20, Normally $419, save -$120 during the entire month of May. The DM20 DrumMic™ is a precision engineered cardioid condenser microphone designed for close miking snare and toms in live performance and studio recording environments.