Avid EUCON 2021.6 software update now available—with custom plugin mapping
Avid is excited to let you know that a new EUCON software is available for your Avid control surface, offering some powerful new capabilities to accelerate editing and mixing tasks.
Update your control surface with the EUCON 2021.6 and you can:
- Create custom knob layouts for all of your favorite plugins (including EQ and DYN), so that you always have your favorite parameters at your fingertips—for any EUCON-enabled DAW
- Design custom meter layouts for both Avid Control mobile and desktop apps by dragging and rearranging the order of the various information blocks
- Write automation more smoothly with new Auto Match indicators in Avid Control
- Use the new buttons in Avid Control to quickly clear all solos and mutes
- Gain numerous smaller features and bug fixes
EUCON 2021.6 is now available for all Avid S1, S3, Dock, and Control owners, as well as Avid S4 and S6 systems with a valid Avid Advantage support contract—just log in to your Avid Account and find the installer link. Please note that if you’re using Pro Tools with your control surface, some new features will require the recent Pro Tools 2021.6 release to function. For more details about this release, please see the new documentation now available in your Avid Account.