NOVEMBER 7, 2018 | PARSONS AUDIO EXPO 2018
BE PART OF THE ALL NEW
PARSONS AUDIO EXPO 2018
2018 KEYNOTE SPEAKER
PAST GUEST SPEAKERS
Director of System Optimization
There are projected to be over 1500 pro audio customers in attendance at this year’s Expo. The 2018 Expo is being heavily promoted throughout the east coast and will draw customers from all over the world.
There will be branding and sponsorship opportunities for each seminar at this year’s festival. Parsons has launched a six-month media campaign to build excitement and increase engagement with attendees. Sponsoring a seminar will be a great chance for sponsors to increase their exposure and audience.
All of the presentations at this year’s Expo will be filmed and streamed over the internet. This increased exposure can certainly be a valuable asset to any sponsor.
AN EXPO LIKE NO OTHER.
For 20 years Parson’s Expo has been a steady and predictable yearly expo aimed at the Boston area Pro Audio crowd.
The New Parsons Expo – 2018 is poised to become an internationally recognized gear festival.
- Keynote headliner Alan Parsons
- Returning Guest Speaker Bob Ludwig
- Expo extensively promoted throughout the East Coast
- Projected attendance: 1500+ Pro Audio customers
- New professional look and feel
- Branding and sponsorship opportunities for all seminars.
- Video streaming of all main venue presentations – increased audience.
- Video production of all main venue presentations. Increased post Expo value for all sponsors.
- Six Month media campaign to build excitement, and increase engagement with attendees.
The annual Parsons Audio Expo is New England’s premier professional audio trade show, featuring dozens of product showcases and illuminating presentations. Past speakers include mastering legend Bob Ludwig, award-winning mix engineer Tony Maserati, producer/engineers Dan Cantor and Sean McLaughlin, microphone builder Matt McGlynn, Waves representative Luke Smith, and audio engineering professor Eric Ferguson, among many others.