ERA-D is for post-production professionals and dialogue editors that want the fastest route to audio denoising and dereverberation with world class results. If you are looking for the right set of algorithms in an easy to use interface, we’ve got you covered. ERA-D focuses on just 2 things and does them EXCEPTIONALLY well. If you need deep and sophisticated denoise and dereverberation processing, ERA-D is the right tool for you.
How is ERA-D different from other tools on the market?
1. Dual channel mode
Use your boom mic to improve the audio repair quality on your talent/lavalier mic. And use any secondary microphone to improve the audio repair quality on your primary microphone. With this feature you will repair difficult recordings that are irreparable with standard market tools. The dual channel mode can also be used for reducing noise or reverb in stereo recordings without messing with their stereo image.
2. Intelligent denoise and dereverberation processing
In the real world, noise and reverb happen at the same time and interact with each other. ERA-D knows this and uses reverberation suppression algorithms while denoising for better quality audio repair.
Other ERA-D features:
Surgical spectral band processing
Real time spectrum analyzer of input/output signal, noise/reverb estimations
Advanced settings for all algorithms
Artifact control, including a unique impulsive signal mode
– Patented processing engine
Reduce both noise and reverb simultaneously, taking also into account their natural interaction
– Dual mode
Use the sound from your secondary microphones to improve the enhancement quality in your primary microphone
– Automatic de-noise and de-reverb
Obtain the estimation of noise and/or reverb adaptively, without the need to provide noise or reverb profiles
– Multiple signal path options
Take advantage of an unprecedented flexibility of internal signal routing.
– Fast and easy workflow
Reduce unwanted noise and reverb quickly and efficiently, using the two main knobs
– Simple or advanced mode
Achieve quick professional results or focus on exhaustive details
– Version 10.9.0 or later
– Formats: AU (32/64 bit), VST (32/64 bit), VST3 (32/64 bit), AAX Native (64 bit), RTAS (32 bit)
– Note that currently Wavelab, Audition and Soundforge are not supported on Mac systems.
– Version 7 SP1 or later (32/64 bit)
– Formats: VST (32/64 bit), VST3 (32/64 bit), AAX Native (64 bit), RTAS (32 bit)
– Note that currently Audacity is not supported on Windows systems.