The latest addition to the Pro Audio and studio range.
Orion brings the distinct design of our flagship Logan diffuser to new horizons. An array of Orion absorbers create areas with a distinct acoustic response, each calibrated to work at a certain frequency range.
Using these Helmholtz-style absorption techniques boosts mid-low and mid rage absorption, whilst the open areas of the panel are enough to guarantee high-frequency absorption. Orion is a great technical product, designed for the studio world, where each surface is critical – making sure that you get the best out of your studio. Orion’s performance begins at 315 Hz and offers effective and even absorption up to 3150 Hz.
– Orion is an impressive combination of unique Artnovion acoustic design with high performance acoustical cores.
– Orion absorber panels can be effortlessly installed on walls or ceilings.
315 Hz to 3150 Hz
C | (αw) = 0,75
– Sweet spot sound field distribution
– RT reduction
– Control Room
– Recording Room
– Home Studio
– Broadcast Studio
– Vocal Booth
– Drum Room
Absorption range: 315 Hz to 3150 Hz
Acoustic Class: C | (αw) = 0,75
Available fire rates:
FG | Furniture Grade
– Natural wood | Lacquered HMDF
– Marine grade plywood structural frame
– Calibrated cell acoustic foam
Four M6 Screw Thread receiver included on each panel.
When using FixArt Tube on the ceiling, it is obligatory to use the FixArt Lock security device. This system guarantees a safe and precise installation.
FG – LW | 595x1190x55mm
FG – NW | 595x1190x55mm