- Set consisting of two MC 930 with elastic suspension and windshield
- Suitable for use in professional studios and difficult acoustic environments
- High-quality small-diaphragm microphone providing a wide frequency response
- High gain before feedback due to its cardioid polar pattern
- Switchable bass roll-off filter compensates for proximity effects
- Made in Germany
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- 2 matched MC 930
- 2 x EA 19/25 elastic suspension
- 2 x WS 53 windshield
- rugged plastic case
STEREO MICROPHONE SET
The true condenser microphone MC 930 is characterized by enormous versatility due to its tonal neutrality and careful construction. The MC 930 features a wide frequency range of 40-20,000 Hz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 71 dB. The MC 930 is ideal for miking string instruments, drums, and piano.
The MC 930 works with a phantom power supply of 11 – 52 V and can therefore also be used for live applications and installations. Due to its frequency-independent cardioid characteristic, the MC 930 has an excellent directivity combined with high elimination of noise from the rear. This not only makes it a first-class tool in the studio but also enables it to be used for sound reinforcement purposes.
With an MC 930 microphone pair, ideal stereo recordings in XY or ORTF can be realized. Due to the switchable pre-attenuation of 15 dB, it is also ideally suited for use with very high sound pressures. The switchable bass reduction of 6 dB/octave at 250 Hz compensates for the proximity effect.
USAGE – String instruments, Keyboard instruments, Drums & Percussion
TRANSMISSION TYPE – Wired
TRANSDUCER TYPE – Condenser
POLAR PATTERN MICROPHONE – Cardioid
MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE – 40 – 20,000 Hz
MICROPHONE TYPE – condenser microphone
CONNECTION – 3-pin XLR male
ARTICLE NO. – 471968
EAN – 4010118471964