Manic Compressor was designed from the beginning to be more than just a compressor. It was designed to unleash the power of parallel compression without requiring complex routing in your DAW.
Even with 6 different compressor modes and a comprehensive parallel routing setup, Manic Compressor uses an intuitive interface to get you way more power from your compressor than you’ve ever had before.
Maximum Parallel Power
– Parallel compression is a key ingredient that has been used by top mixers for years, but up until now, it has always required complex routing and increased clutter in your mix project to be able to utilize it on every track. Many compressors have a mix knob for blending the compressed signal with the dry signal, but we have found that this just doesn’t give enough control to really make use of the extensive power of parallel compression.
– With individual wet and dry faders, along with an intuitive yet powerful EQ section, it won’t take long to recognize how much you’ve been missing out on. After using Manic Compressor on our projects, we realized that we have been missing out on a whole new world that we didn’t even know existed with compression.
6 Different Compressors
– Even with so many good compressors out there, we find that it’s cumbersome to switch back and forth between different compressors with different settings trying to find the exact match for your track. With Manic Compressor, you can quickly switch between 6 different compressors without having to match settings.
– Because Manic Compressor was designed from the ground up to be used in parallel, we were able to make some compressor modes that really shine in parallel.
Built for Abuse
– With Manic Compressor’s innovative parallel design and Loudness Relief, this compressor was built to be abused. Subtle compression is a thing of that past (unless you want it, of course). Manic Compressor lets you put your settings to maximum carnage and then ease it off with its unique Loudness Relief knob, which softens the compression artifacts even under super heavy load.
– Windows XP or Greater
– Mac OSX 10.5 or Greater