The 4050 Stereo Studio Ribbon Microphone with its bold new look, greater output, and wider frequency response, has been developed using the latest magnet technology.
The frequency response of the 4050 is exceptionally flat from 30 to 20,000 c/s, and throughout this range, the shape of the bi-directional (figure of eight) polar response is maintained substantially constant both in the horizontal and vertical planes.
The 4050 is a versatile microphone and is ideally suited to many critical recording applications. Its smooth frequency response characteristics and ability to capture detail make it a fine choice for many instruments. There is no discernible stray magnetic field and the 4050’s come with their own unique shock mount which magnetically attaches the microphones and enables them to be used as a stereo pair or on their own. The microphones can be easily rotated through 360 degrees making them very easy to mount in a “Blumlein” (crossed figure-of-eight) stereo configuration or any other configuration of choice.
The 4050’s come with their own unique shock mount which magnetically attaches the microphones and enables them to be used as a stereo pair or on their own and can be easily rotated through 360 degrees.
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 20,000Hz.
- SENSITIVITY: -65dB W.R.T. 1V/Pa.
- IMPEDANCE: 300ohm.
- CONNECTION: by means of an XLR 3 pin plug.
- WEIGHT: 362g (per mic)
- DIMENSIONS: each mic, 102.5mm long x 50mm diameter.
- FINISH: gold-colored enamel paint.
- BODY: aluminum with stainless steel screens.
- PACKAGING: each microphone comes in a foam-lined rigid plastic carrying case and soft cloth protective bag and stand adaptor shock mount.