Our most popular model, Edwina is a versatile large diaphragm condenser microphone with great sound to match her distinctive but not dominating looks.
With meticulously tested, hand-wired electronic components, Edwina is designed specifically for feedback rejection in demanding live settings. Her smooth, detailed sound excels at all kinds of stage duties, from vocals to acoustic instruments to drum overheads, and also shines in the studio as a warm, accurate recording mic. She is optimized as a single-source mic, but with a sweet spot from one out to eighteen inches, she does great capturing voice and instrument together for solo or even two performers.
On stage and in studio for vocals, close-miking acoustic instruments (guitar, mandolin, banjo, fiddle), drum overheads, electric guitar cabinets.
• Handmade microphone with unique appearance
• Side or end address, using pivoting bracket
• Capsule and electronics tuned for close to medium distance use on the most difficult stages with excellent
• feedback rejection
• Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
• Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
• Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
• Highest quality hand-wired electronic components – film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and
• matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit
• Packed in metal tool case with custom-cut foam padding. Clip included
Andra Day, Milk Carton Kids, Hot Rize, Della Mae, Jerry Douglas & the Earls of Leicester
• TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
• POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 – 15K hz (-3dB)
• SENSITIVITY: -38.9dB (11 mV/Pa)
• OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm • NOISE LEVEL, A-weighted: <14 dBA • POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power • WEIGHT: 1 lb (4 lbs cased) • DIMENSIONS: 8 3/4” x 4” x 1 3/4”; head is 3” in diameter