Ehrlund’s most popular studio microphone, with wide absorption capacity and large frequency range. The signal is so strong you do not need a separate microphone amplifier.
The Ehrlund EHR-M is a Swedish manufactured condenser microphone for studio use, it has been designed to deliver the cleanest sound possible. Its patented triangular membrane design has been allied to a patented very low noise and low power phantom feed amplifier. The EHR-M has both broad and smooth pickup characteristics, with deep bass and extended treble. This microphone has impressive stats in self-induced noise, sensitivity, and frequency range. The output signal is strong and usually does not need much amplification.
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Patented triangular membrane
- Patented internal amplification and power circuits
- Optimized for studio environments
- Transparent and natural sound
- Great low-noise performance
- Phase and frequency linear internal amplifiers
- Excels at distance miking
- Broad pickup range, linear frequency response even at distance or off-axis
- Bass frequencies are picked up in an accurate way even at some distance
- Natural reproduction of fast transients
- The Coloring of sound is negligible and true to the original source
- The frequency range spans from infrasonic bass to ultrasonic treble
- Low energy consumption, ~2.0 mA
- Strong output signal; usually doesn’t need any external amplification
- No pre-filtering is needed, Ehrlund microphones are made for flat EQs
- Each and every Ehrlund microphone is stereo matched with its own model
- Handles all impedances without altering frequency or phase
Type Condenser microphone Membrane type Triangular membrane combines the characteristics of both large and small membranes Pickup pattern Cardioid Frequency range 7 – 87,000 Hz Sensitivity at 1kHz -33 dBV/Pa (23 mV/Pa) Impedance Handles all impedances Equivalent noise level < 7 dBA Signal-to-noise 87 dBA Dynamic range 115 dB Max SPL (peak) 0.5% THD 116 dB 1% THD 122 dB Power supply 48 V Phantom power Current consumption 2.0 mA Connector XLR 3-pin Materials Aircraft-grade aluminum body, hardened nickel-plated stainless-steel net Finish Glass bead blasting Dimensions Ø60 mm x 155 mm Weight 340 grams
There are no reviews yet.