Originally developed for FabFilter One, Simplon’s filters were designed from the ground up to be the fattest and smoothest self-oscillating digital filters possible. Simplon’s filters sound raw but never cheap or ‘digital’, even at full resonance.
Each filter offers three different filter characteristics that define the unique sound and overdrive of the filter. They range from smooth filters with moderate overdrive to raw, self-oscillating over-the-top madness!
In combination with the response and slope settings, FabFilter Simplon offers up to 27 different filter types.
Tweak the filters with Simplon’s large interactive filter display that shows both filter curves and lets you drag them around. You can adjust the filters separately or both at the same time.
And of course, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly fine-tuned knobs that work both in vertical and circular drag modes, interactive MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, great presets, extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample accurate automation for all parameters, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more.
– Four state-of-the-art multi-mode filters, with panning, delay and more than 10 unique characteristics
– Ultra-flexible filter routing, including per-channel and mid/side modes
– Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
– Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
– Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
– Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 24-slot modulation matrix
– Large interactive filter display
– GPU-powered graphics acceleration
– Modulation source signal visualization
– Stereo and mono plug-ins available
– Mid/side processing
– Side chain input
– Highly improved MIDI Learn
– Almost 300 presets
– Unique per-component presets
– Undo, redo and A/B switch features
– Extensive help file with interactive help hints
– 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
– 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
– VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
– 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
– 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
– AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
– Intel processor