- Two-channels of high-quality, precision analog-to-digital converter for ISA One
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz sample rate
- Dante connectivity via Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports provide redundancy and auto switchover in case of failure
- Two-channel XLR connection for AES3 output
- Two-channel RCA connection for S/PDIF output
- Two-channel TOSLINK connector for ADAT output
- Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronization with many external devices
- RedNet Control and Dante Controller software (included) allows Dante routing and control from a computer; no hardware patching required
With the introduction of the ISA ADN2, the classic ISA mic pre can be implemented directly on a Dante network, providing console-grade preamps to the most advanced of audio networks. ISAADN2 is an optional two-channel A-D card that provides high-quality analog-to-digital conversion for the ISA One mic preamp and DI. Featuring Dante, AES3, ADAT and S/PDIFconnectivity, the card operates at sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz.
The card offers a familiar set of standard professional connectors with primary and secondaryRJ45 Dante output ports, an XLR connector for AES3 output, a TOSLINK connector for ADAT output and RCA connector for S/PDIF output. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronization with many external devices.
Dante outputs on the card provide ISA One with network connectivity to all Focusrite RedNetdevices and Red interfaces, as well as any other Dante-enabled device from hundreds of manufacturers. Metering and settings are accessed through RedNet Control, routing is configured using Dante Controller. Both RedNet Control and Dante Controller software are included.
- RedNet Control
- Dante Controller
In the Box:
- ISA ADN2 Two-channel A-D Card
- Safety Information cut sheet
- Focusrite Pro Important Information Guide:
- Focusrite Pro Important Information Guide provides links to RedNet Control 2, Audinate Dante Controller (installed with RedNet Control 2)