BitRate II uses multiple methods of retro digital synthesis and sampling to produce charismatic and nostalgic drum sounds. The included sound engines cover chipsounds, FM synthesis, lofi sampling, and glitchy circuit bending.
On top of these unique sound engines, BitRate II also offers a 5-track mixer and a master fx section that includes an analogue modelled EQ, bus compressor, and speaker simulator for added lo-fi effect.
The drums can be triggered via MIDI or from the internal sequencer. The sequencer provides two modulation sequences per drum, which can be routed to virtually any combination of sound parameters in any amount.
– **Requires the Full version of Reaktor 5 (version 5.9.0 or later)
– Size: 112 MB (on disk)
– Available as direct download only
– 140 preset snapshots
– Powered by the Reaktor Engine
– Reaktor 5 Full Version 5.9.0 or higher required.
– Mac: OS X 10.7, Intel Core Duo, 4 GB RAM
– PC: Windows 7 (latest Service Pack), 32/64 Bit, Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB RAM