DDLY Dynamic Delay responds to your track’s musical dynamics to create versatile and intriguing delays. It’s a one-of-a-kind effects plug-in that delays the signal differently depending on the character of the sound, without turning your track to aural mud. Adjust the threshold to split your signal based on transients, then send it down two separate analog or granular delay paths.
Get a cleaner, more complex sound than a traditional full-signal delay plug-in with DDLY!
– Two delays in one: DDLY analyzes your audio based on an adjustable threshold to determine what to send to the top delay and what to send to the bottom delay. Adjust the Intensity to affect how strongly the signal is split between the two?great for a punchy delay on the harder, transient crack of your drums and a shuffling delay on the main beat elements.
– Customize your delay: Both delays have two modes to choose from: Analog or Grain. Analog produces warm lo-fi delays with smearing and nostalgic degradation. Grain produces melodic, symphonic, and futuristic sounds for truly new soundscapes.
– Responsive interface: The interface of DDLY reacts to the material it?s applied to for unique real-time visual feedback. As the knobs come to life, your sound gets cooler. Go ahead, get ?em all going!
– Automatable: DDLY can be set up with automation in your audio host, to engage the dynamic delay on your mix when you want it to and back off when you need the raw material to shine.
Operating system requirements
– Windows: 7, 8, and 10
– Mac: OS X 10.8?10.11
– VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), Audiosuite DPM and AAX.
All listed plug-in formats include support for automation except for Audiosuite DPM and Audiosuite AAX.
Plug-in host compatibility
– Logic Pro X.2, Ableton Live 9.5, Pro Tools 12.4, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, FL Studio 12.2, Studio One 3.1.1, Pro Tools 10.3.1