Introducing Insight, a comprehensive metering suite for post production and broadcast applications. Insight provides an extensive set of audio analysis and metering tools, perfect for visualizing changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, and ensuring compliance with broadcast loudness standards. Fully customizable and scalable, Insight allows you to visually monitor all relevant information from your mono, stereo or surround mix in a convenient floating window. Keep an eye as well as an ear on your mix at all times with Insight.
– See important values at a glance with Loudness Meter Readouts that show Momentary, Momentary Max, Short-term, Integrated, and Loudness Range calculations, as defined by BS.1770 metering guidelines.
– Retrospectively analyze the loudness of a mix, or monitor loudness trends as they occur, with the Loudness History Graph.
– Ensure no audio will clip during analog playback with BS.1770-3-compliant True Peak Meters.
– Define your own loudness and clipping thresholds and be quickly alerted to overs with Adjustable Loudness and True Peak Targets.
– Quickly assess if current or past audio projects are in compliance by running an Offline Loudness Calculation, which is faster than real-time in hosts offering offline processing.
– Write automation to your DAW to capture when the loudness level is above your target with Loudness Overflow Tracking.
– Prove adherence to loudness standards to clients, networks, broadcasters, and legislation enforcers: document and archive a project’s loudness data with an exportable log or graph.
– Quickly configure Insight to reflect the loudness settings in your region with Insight’s Loudness Presets.
– Windows: XP (32-bit), Vista (64-bit), 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit)
– Mac: OS X 10.6 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
– Pro Tools 7.4?11 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX