RX Final Mix is a real-time plug-in for controlling your peaks and giving your mixes and sub-mixes a smooth sonic balance. The newest member of the RX family of post production tools, RX Final Mix plug-in is built specifically for audio post production professionals and video editors.
The Dynamic EQ and True Peak limiter are optimized with intelligent DSP for both maximum sound quality and True Peak compliance with the latest loudness standards (BS.1770-2/3, EBU R128, etc.). This processing delivers reactive, program-dependent, and more transparent mix results, giving you loud and impactful mixes with on-spec True Peak levels.
Ensure clearer dialogue, maximum sonic impact, and more accurate mix compliance with RX Final Mix!
– No more muddy mixes! Modern, intelligent processing adds space, depth, and life to your audio. Balance a wide variety of audio assets in a single mix, ensuring that everything can be heard. Transparent dynamic control helps unmask dialogue frequencies by dynamically reducing the frequencies on other stems.
– Designed specifically for Post. An intuitive, easy-to-use workflow is built around the needs of post production professionals with support for up to 7.1 surround. Get delivery-specific presets and visual feedback. Save time with a condensed Microview that offers quick access to important metering information.
– Lightweight, versatile, and efficient. Tackle all types of program material with multiple post tools in a single product.
RX Final Mix runs as a plug-in for your video or audio editing software.
– Windows: 7 or later
– Mac: OS X 10.7-10.10 (Intel only)
– Audiosuite DPM and AAX, RTAS 32 bit, AAX 64 bit, AU, VST 2 and VST 3 32/64 bit.
Plug-in host compatibility:
RX Final Mix is currently compatible as a plug-in for many audio and video editors, including:
– Pro Tools 10-12
– Nuendo 6.5
– Premiere Pro CC 2014 and 2015
– Media Composer 7.0.4 & 8.4
– Final Cut X
– Audition CC 2014 and 2015
– Logic X
– Cubase 7.5 & 8
– RX 4
VST, VST 3, AAX, RTAS, and AudioSuite will support mono, stereo, 5.0, 5.1, 7.0, and 7.1. AU will support mono up to stereo only. For hosts that support both VST and AU, surround functionality can be used via VST. For AU-exclusive hosts, namely Final Cut and Logic, RX Final Mix supports stereo only.