It’s an effect. It’s an instrument. It’s Stutter Edit?an innovative tool for both studio and stage, designed by BT and developed by iZotope.
Tear up your tracks in real-time, building thrilling fills, complex effects, shimmering sweeps, and staggering stutters that will leave your listeners screaming for more. They’ll think you spent hours slaving over the slices?but all it took was a press of a key. (Don’t worry, we won’t tell.)
– Play effects like an instrument
– Remix in real-time, on stage or in the studio
– Cutting edge audio slicing and manipulation
– Elegant and intuitive MIDI control
– Create incredible sweeps that transition from one rhythmic value to another, or repeat audio at a rhythmic note value with the Stutter Module.
– Choose a note value from 1/4 to 1/1024 for the Stutter Module to sweep or step between. That’s not enough? Make your audio repeat at a high enough frequency to turn it into musical pitches with the Stutter Matrix.
– Create unheard-of stepping effects that transform your audio into complex rolls, trills and even arpeggios, using the Quantize Module. With Quantize off, Stutter Edit sweeps between note values continuously.
– Dice drum loops. Jump between notes in a vocal phrase. Use the Buffer Position?s slick radar screen to choose where Stutter Edit pulls audio out of the buffer. You can even randomize playback order for unexpected results.
– Windows: XP (32-bit), Vista (64-bit), 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit)
– Mac: OS X 10.6 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
– Pro Tools 7.4?11 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX