Ready for a transformative vocal experience? With VocalSynth, iconic vocal sounds from decades past and the wild vocal sounds you’ve only heard in your head are finally within reach.
Manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerized harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, thick octaves or doubles, and everything in between.
Unique vocal effects have driven hit songs and launched careers. It’s time for your vocals to stand out, too.
– Explore new worlds of robotic vocal sounds with this powerful vocoder that’s easy to setup and packed with great presets to get started quickly.
– Quickly choose between a range of classic hardware and modern digital vocoder sounds.
– Three modes: Smooth, Vintage, and Hard.
– All the funk without the steep learning curve, slobbery PVC tubes and rattling teeth!
– Emulate an old school Talkbox to make a synthesizer or any side-chained instrument “talk” like you.
– Three modes: Dark, Classic, and Bright.
– Create organic harmonies built from your voice with this polyphonic pitch shifter.
– Give vocals more “oomph” by building a group of backup singers that sound as natural or as computerized as you want.
– Add a whole heap of pitch-shifted superhero sounds to your voice.
VocalSynth runs as a plug-in within your digital audio workstation. VocalSynth is not a standalone application.
– Windows: 7, 8, and 10
– Mac: OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
VocalSynth may require higher CPU resources when running every module at sample rates of 96 kHz or higher. At these sample rates, we recommend:
– 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or comparable)
– VocalSynth’s Wave-meter requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
– AAX (64-bit), AAX AudioSuite (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), DPM AudioSuite (32-bit), VST2, VST3, and Audio Unit.
Plug-in host compatibility
– Pro Tools 10.3.1, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Pro Tools 12.4, Ableton Live 9.5, Logic Pro X, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, Studio One 3.1.1, FL Studio 12.2 and more