Lewitt Audio INTERVIEWER
Omnidirectional interview microphone with sturdy casing and comfortable grip.
Included: Transport bag
Durable and withstanding
The perfect companion.
This highly sturdy dynamic microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern. Its capsule is fully rubber-mounted. In combination with the INTERVIEWER’s new coating technology, all handling noise is reduced to a minimum while offering a safe and comfortable grip.
Omnidirectional dynamic capsule
Great speech intelligibility.
Tailored for voice reproduction the INTERVIEWER provides crystal-clear results in almost any situation.
This hassle-free tool makes it easy to concentrate on what is essential, that is “now.”
- No proximity effect
- No off-axis muddiness
- Linear frequency response
Refined rubber suspensions
Handling noise reduced to a minimum
- Refined rubber suspensions provide the best possible dampening of unwanted structure-borne noise caused by hand movement and decouple the capsule from the casing.
- New coating materials reduce all handling noise even more while offering a safe and comfortable grip.
- Dynamic, moving coil
- Polar pattern
- 1.33 mV/Pa, -57.58 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance
- 235 Ω
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions
- wire mesh ø – 36 mm | handle ø – 22 mm | total length – 272.7 mm, wire mesh ø – 1.42 in | handle ø – 0.87 in | total length – 10.74 in
- Microphone net weight
- 250 g, 8.82 oz
Microphones measured according to IEC 60268-4 | Phantom power according to IEC 61938 | Noise measurement according to IEC 60268-1
There are no reviews yet.