Little Labs saw the need for an audiophile headphone amp designed for the working audio engineer – devoid of gimmicks – providing accurate, low fatigue, great sounding source analysis. Introducing the Little Labs Monotor™.
• Dual 1/4” AND 3.5mm separately amplified headphone jacks, for no, “where’s that adapter” hook up and partner monitoring.
• Extensive mono monitoring capability: left plus right, left, right, and even left minus right, for phase check and digital compressed audio file artifact analysis.
• Minimal audiophile (almost completely passive) zen circuit path using a single, truly state of the art active stage per headphone output (0.5Ω independently verified output impedance, beware of false .04 ohm output impedance claims).
• Internal state of the art super low noise linear voltage regulation, providing audiophile full current/voltage (unlike USB wimp powered headphone amps).
• Stereo mini aux input for talkback communication or easy por table player hookup.
• High gain, low noise, for very high spl monitoring, even with high impedance headphones.
• XLR/TRS combo jack inputs in parallel with TRS jacks for easy in-line monitoring hook up.
• Quality stepped volume attenuator with internal bypass for remote volume control capability.
• Rack-mountable: Up to 4 Little Labs devices fit in a 1u space.
• Made in the USA.