Compact DSP-controlled closed cabinet subwoofer
The KH 750 is the ideal choice for smaller rooms and smaller
studio monitors, such as the KH 80 DSP. It has a unique and
flexible 2.0/0.1 Bass Manager that allows for the subwoofer to
be used in many different system configurations. The back panel
features analog and digital inputs and outputs, four routing
modes, fourth-order DSP crossovers and adaptable acoustical
controls to allow for seamless system integration.
Via standard IP networking, Neumann.Control gives full access
to all the functions of the KH 750 DSP Subwoofer that are not
currently available via the back panel. Systems of loudspeakers
can be defined, from mono to 3D, aligned for a good in-room
sound, and then operated centrally: Setup, Align, Operate. At
last, you do not need to be an expert to bring a subwoofer into a
room, even a small room.
The KH 750 DSP subwoofer is designed to complement
Neumann’s extensive range of monitors, and can be used in
music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking,
mixing, and mastering.
The Neumann.Control software for iPad (Release 2) with support
for this product will also be released at the same time.
• Decreases the bass extension of the monitoring system
• Increases the maximum SPL of loudspeakers
• Decreases harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
• Reproduces the LFE channel
• Reproduces the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
• Makes a Plane Wave Bass Array™ system
• Works as an extension for KH 810, KH 870 and KH 805 subwoofer systems
• (1) KH 750 DSP D G
• (3) Mains cables (EU, UK, US)
• (1) Quick guide
• (1) Safety booklet