High performance, superior quality, and lasting reliability. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. The CP Series follows in that same tradition while also offering an ultra-compact form factor and class-leading value.
- Compact and powerful performance
- 1000 Watt peak power Class-D amplifier module
- Easily selected contours for commonly-used applications
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction™ for superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity Matched Transition™ (DMT) for consistent frequency response across the entire coverage area
- Lightweight and highly portable
- Professional appearance looks great in any application
- Use for main PA, stage monitor, or instrument amplifier
- 35 mm pole socket
- Optional yoke, tote, and outdoor cover accessories
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty*
Amplifier and DSP
The 1000 Watt (peak) power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s matching transducers. Convection cooling provides heat dissipation, even in extreme climates, while contributing no additional background noise. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion. The result is a highly accurate and musical sound that maintains full signal integrity, even when pushed to high SPL.
Compact and Lightweight
CP produces a big sound from a small package. Ultra-compact and remarkably lightweight, CP is easy to load, carry, lift and deploy in a wide range of portable and installed applications.
CP presents a compact, unobtrusive and stylish appearance that looks great in a wide range of applications. Both models can be utilized as either main PA (with included pole mount), floor monitor or installed via optional quick-connect yoke mount.
CP provides one-touch access to preset contours for the most commonly-used applications including Default (Full-Range), Default with External Subwoofer, Dance, Dance with External Subwoofer, Floor Monitor and Speech.
* 1-year warranty may be extended by an additional 5 years, with QSC Product Registration