For over two decades, the Lexicon 480L Digital Effects System* has been the standard by which all other signal processors are measured. The Lexicon 480L* remains a popular choice among top producers for the most demanding tasks. Even today the Lexicon 480L* is widely considered as one of the best-sounding reverbs ever built.
When creating the first entry for their own product line, Relab Development decided to create the most accurate emulation that could replace this legendary hardware reverb. The LX480 plugin goes far beyond emulation by using the exact same reverb technology and introducing higher density modes and functions not found on the original.
The LX480 will set the new standard for reverb plugins in the future.
• Faithfull recreation of the Random Hall
• Modeled input and output stages – Everything is modeled from internal clipping to quirks in the feedback loops.
• Additional exclusive features and functions not found on the original
• Improved algorithms with higher density than found on any other reverb plugin
• Quick controls and customizable display
• Dual Engine
• Mac OS X (10.9 or higher), Windows Vista or higher
• Mac: Intel processor, Windows: Core2 or higher
• 1024MB RAM
• Any VST, AU or AAX compatible host application
• iLok account and the latest Pace drivers