Shure BETA 52A
The drum microphone provides low-frequency bass punch and SPL handling. It includes a dynamic locking stand adapter for easy set-up, a steel mesh grille for durability, a shock mount for sound isolation, and a neodymium magnet for a high signal-to-noise ratio.
The Shure BETA 52A is a high-output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and “punch”, and delivers studio-quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
The Beta 52A features a modified supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound. A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52A from the abuse and wear associated with touring.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes the transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to the varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
In the Box:
1 – 26A21 Storage Bag
1 – 95A2050 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter