The Shure SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones feature an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs, and warm bass. They deliver superior acoustic performance, comfort, and durability to professional engineers, musicians, and audiophiles alike. The SRH1540 utilizes 40 mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort.
The included storage case, replacement set of Alcantara ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Diaphragm was developed with APTIV™ Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion)
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- The lightweight construction features an aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- The ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket offers superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable ear pads feature Alcantara and low-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Legendary Shure durability allows the SRH1540 to withstand the rigors of everyday use
In the Box:
1 – HPAEC1540 Additional pair of Alcantara® ear pads
2 – HPASCA3 Two detachable cables
1 – HPAQA1 Threaded 6.3 mm gold-plated adapter
1 – HPACC3 Zippered hard storage case
There are no reviews yet.