When you need Faders but don’t really need a console.
The via Fader is a brand new way to connect your 500 series racks and audio gear. This product is more than just 10 or 16 slide faders. Each fader channel has the necessary input and output electronics to allow the via Fader to interface to any balanced, unbalanced, transformer, or transformer-less line level signal. But most importantly… no additional mixer or audio interface is required.
With its clean, uncluttered layout, the via Fader can be placed in a convenient desktop location or installed in your 19″ rack. This gives you more choices when it comes to the studio layout.
Not exclusively for 500 rack systems, the via Fader can be used for external DAW summing or as a line mixer for synths and samplers. In many cases, the via Fader can eliminate the need for a mixing console in your studio. The four via Fader models give you lots of possibilities.
Includes the VF10 features plus:
· Center-detented pan pots.
· Channel mix assign in conjunction with the pan pot, allows the channel to be mixed to the main output.
· Channel In-place solo allows you to isolate any input channel to the monitor.
· 100mm stereo master fader.
· Monitor master that operates “post” of the mix stereo master fader.
· Master output connectors: Balanced TRS mix output jacks, balanced TRS mix Insert send & return jacks, and balanced TRS monitor output jacks.
· Optional Link connectors for expandable mix section.
Frequency Response (10 dB gain)
THD+n (Gain 10, Output +24dBu)
-102dBu (Residual output noise)
-87dBu (16 channels routed, faders off)
Maximum Input Level
Maximum Output Level
30K Ohms (Balanced)
15K Ohms (Unbalanced)
WxHxD=19″ x 7″ x 6″
(483mm x 178mm x 152mm)
Dimensions (Power Supply)
WxHxD=4.6″ x 2.75″ x 7.3″
(117mm x 70mm x 185mm)
Shipping Weight (Mixer & PS)
15 Lbs (6.8kg)