Stereo Monitor & Talkback Controller
The MTC combines volume level control, source switching and loudspeaker management for stereo monitoring with comfortable talkback and cue mixing functions.
A fully analog design dispenses with VCAs, DACs, etc., providing loss-free signal processing. The I/O section includes six rear-panel stereo inputs (four balanced, two unbalanced sources), balanced XLR outputs for three loudspeaker pairs and a slave and headphone output.
The MTC is the full-blown monitoring solution for any studio. It combines volume level control, source switching and loudspeaker management for stereo monitoring with comfortable talkback and cue mixing functions.
The rugged and ergonomic desktop enclosure with slanted front panel harmonizes perfectly with the desktop production environment
– Input Impedance:
– TRS balanced: 50 kOhm
– RCA unbalanced: › 10 kOhm
– Output Impedance:
– XLR balanced: ‹600 Ohm
– Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 100 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
– THD + N: 0,005% (@0dBu)
– Noise (A-weighted): -89,4dBu
– Maximum Input Level: +21dBu (balanced, XLR) / +19dBu (unbalanced, RCA)
– Dynamic Range: 110,4dB (balanced) / 108,4dB (unbalanced)
– CMRR: ›70dBu (@1kHz)
– Dimensions: WxHxD: 91x272x220mm; 3.58″x10.7″x8.66″
– Power Consumption: 10W
– Weight: 2,3 kg; 5lbs