The Track One meets highest demands in sound quality and reliability and covers an unlimited application range from studio to live and post production applications.
The Track One is a channel strip that excels primarily in two aspects: it is disarmingly easy to use and offers outstanding sound qualities. This concept is ideally suited for all kinds of vocal and instrument recordings in studio, broadcast or live applications.
The controls are reduced to the necessary basics to ensure highest user-friendliness. Therefore, working with the Track One can be dramatically time-saving which is most important especially in live situations.
Its excellent sound quality qualifies the Track One as a highly recommended alternative to built-in console preamps and processing tools. All the modules are immediately at hand for fast interactions. Recording a voice and providing clarity, detail and intelligibility is a question of seconds.
Input & Outputs
– Input impedance: 12 kOhm (Line) / 1 MOhm (Instru)
– Max. input level: +28 dBu (Line) / +12 dBu (Instru)
– Max. output level: +20 dBu
– Output impedance: 50 Ohm
– 10 Hz-200 kHz (Mic Input; 200 kHz = -3 dB)
– 10 Hz-180 kHz (Line/Instrument Input; 180 kHz = -3 dB)
THD & N (A-weighted):
– 20 dB Gain: -97,5dBu (Mic Input)
– 40 dB Gain: -91,0dBu (Mic Input)
– 65 dB Gain: -69,6 dBu (Mic Input)
– 7 dB Gain: -98,4 dBu (Line/Instrument Input)
– 20 dB Gain: -95,8 dBu (Line/Instrument Input)
– 42 dB Gain: -77,2 dBu (Line/Instrument Input)
Dynamic range: 115 dB
– Common mode rejection: 1 kHz: -80 dB / 10 kHz: -68 dB (at -20 dBu)
– Toroidal transformer: 15 VA
– Fuses: 315 mA (230 V/50 Hz); 630 mA (115 V/60 Hz)
Dimensions & Weight
– WxHxD: 482 x 44 x 210 mm; 19″ x 1.73″ x 8.27″
– Weight: 3.1 kg; 6.83lbs