Warm Audio EQP-WA
Pultec Style Tube Equalizer
The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renowned tube Equalizer in studio history, the “Pultec EQP-1A”. Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring brilliance and luster to mixes that are nearly impossible to achieve inside the box. We are proud to have once again redefined the industry standard by bringing a fully professional-grade equalizer to the market at a price that’s just as remarkable as the unit.
Our goal was to make an equalizer affordable for the first time, without compromising the quality and design parameters that make this type of equalizer so desirable.
The EQP-WA is a high-voltage tube equalizer, utilizing CineMag USA Transformers, and two premium vacuum tubes.
A Two Tube Operation
The EQP-WA operates on two tubes: one 12AX7 and one 12AU7. We proudly use premium brand tubes in this product for their sonic richness and ‘open’ sound. These 2 tubes are socketed for easy swapping and replacement.
- UTILIZES PREMIUM GRADE INPUT AND OUTPUT CINEMAG USA TRANSFORMERS.
- TUBE EQUALIZER BASED ON THE CLASSIC “PULTEC” EQP-1A.
- PREMIUM HIGH VOLTAGE 12AX7 AND 12AU7 TUBES.
- CINEMAG INDUCTOR EQ SECTION.
- EQ SECTION IS BYPASSABLE – SIGNAL STILL PASSES THROUGH TUBES AND TRANSFORMERS FOR WARMING EFFECT.
- XLR AND TRS TRANSFORMER BALANCED OUTPUTS.
- FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE FROM 20 HZ – 50 KHZ.
- XLR AND TRS TRANSFORMER BALANCED INPUTS.
- NO INSERTION LOSS – LOSS RESTORED BY TUBE AMPLIFIER.
- 5 ADDED FREQUENCY POINTS FOR GREATER FLEXIBILITY.
- SWITCHABLE 115/230 VOLT IEC POWER INLET.
- DIMENSIONS: 19 X 3.5 X 6 INCHES – 2RU RACK MOUNTABLE.
- LOW FREQUENCY BOOST – 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 HZ – 12 DB.
- LOW FREQUENCY CUT – 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 HZ – 18 DB.
- HIGH FREQUENCY BOOST – 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz – 18 DB.
- HIGH FREQUENCY CUT – 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz – 14 DB.
- BOOST AND CUT CONTROLS CAN BE USED SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR PHASE EFFECT.
There are no reviews yet.