The Cloud Microphones JRS-34P combines the best attributes of vintage & modern ribbon microphone technologies.
Built upon the shoulders of giant RCA mics, each JRS-34P ribbon is cut, corrugated, and installed by hand.
Custom CineMag transformers, a patented round magnet, and Cloudlifter JFET technology expand the JRS-34’s performance for today’s applications.
The JRS-34P provides that natural ribbon sound on a range of voice and music applications.
Made in the USA
Cloud Microphones are 100% Made in the USA with a two year ribbon warranty and a limited lifetime warranty on all other parts.
- Figure 8 polar pattern w/ -35db null at 90°
- Patented Rounded Magnet technology
- Ribbon dimensions: .19″ wide, 2.35″ long, 1.8 microns thick
- New mount offers 180-degree range of motion
- Internally shock mounted
- Handmade entirely in the USA
- Dimensions: 7.75” x 3” x 1.75”
- Weight: 1.02lbs
- Frequency Response: 20 HZ – > 20kHz
- Output Sensitivity: -49 dBv/Pa
- Max SPL: 138 dB > 1kHz
- Out Impedance (in Ohms): 150 ohms
- Recommended Load (in Ohms): 1kohm or greater
- Supplied Accessories: Mic cover
- Optional Accessories: Cloud U1 Shockmount
Patents: 8,433,090; D605,637
*RCA is a registered trademark of Radio Corporation of America. References to RCA are historical in nature and imply no affiliation with Cloud Microphones.
Raise Your Voice
The Cloud JRS-34P combines the best attributes of vintage & modern ribbon microphone technologies.
Designed in collaboration with Stephen Sank, the prefix JRS pays homage to the late Jon R. Sank, who was known for his work with RCA which produced legendary microphones.