Large-diaphragm condenser microphone spring suspended in a large, elegant copper ring. Tuned for live performance use, ideal for miking small acoustic ensembles.
Josephine has the clarity, gain, feedback resistance, and full, natural frequency response to change the game when it comes to live single-mic situations. She has a pleasing high end with no harshness, and a sound that performers, audiences, and engineers all describe as astonishingly natural.
She can also bring that winning sound into the studio, capturing vocals and acoustic instruments with straightforward clarity.
Ideal for single-miking a small acoustic ensemble, including acoustic instruments and multiple vocalists on stage or in studio.
• Handmade microphone with unique appearance
• Capsule and electronics tuned for close vocal use on the loudest of stages with excellent feedback rejection
• Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
• Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity
• Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
• Highest quality hand-wired electronic components – film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and
• matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit
• Packed in metal tool case with custom-cut foam padding. Clip included
• TRANSDUCER TYPE: condenser, large (26 mm) diaphragm
• POLAR PATTERN: cardioid
• FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 – 17K hz (-3dB)
• SENSITIVITY: -38.8dB (11 mV/Pa)
• OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: <50 Ohm • NOISE LEVEL, A-weighted: <17 dBA • POWER REQUIREMENT: +48V phantom power • WEIGHT: 1 lb (6.1 lbs cased) • DIMENSIONS: 12” x 8 1/2” x 3”; head is 3” in diameter