Intelligent and transparent
Even when using the best mics, pre-amps, and converters, sibilance in vocal recordings can easily get over-accentuated during post-processing like compression or saturation. But don’t worry, FabFilter Pro-DS comes to the rescue!
With its highly intelligent ‘Single Vocal’ detection algorithm, FabFilter Pro-DS accurately identifies sibilance in vocal recordings and attenuates it transparently.
When using the ‘Allround’ mode, Pro-DS becomes a great tool for high-frequency limiting of any material, like drums or even full mixes. Try it yourself!
Everything you need
FabFilter Pro-DS offers everything you need to get the best result possible, presented in a simple and easy-to-use interface. Wideband or linear-phase split band processing, an optional look-ahead of up to 15 ms, adjustable stereo linking with optional mid-only or side-only processing, up to four times linear-phase oversampling… it’s all there.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization, and much more.
– Highly intelligent ‘Single Vocal’ detection, and classic ‘Allround’ detection
– Transparent program-dependent compression/limiting
– Adjustable Threshold, Range, and detection HP and LP filtering settings
– Wide Band or linear-phase Split Band processing
– Optional look-ahead time up to 15 ms
– Freely adjustable stereo linking
– Optional mid-only or side-only processing
– Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
– Real-time de-essing display, clearly showing the affected parts of processed audio
– Side-chain input meter, making it easy to choose a good Threshold value
– Real-time spectrum analyzer built into the HP/LP filter controller
– GPU-powered graphics acceleration
– High-quality 64-bit internal processing
– Double-click text entry of parameter values
– Large and compact interface sizes
– Stereo and mono plug-ins available
– Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
– MIDI Learn
– Undo/redo and A/B comparison
– Smart Parameter Interpolation
– Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
– Extensive help file with interactive help hints
– 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista, or XP
– 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
– VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
– 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
– 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
– AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
– Intel processor