Filters with unique character
FabFilter Volcano 2 has proven to be one of the few plug-ins that offer convincing high-quality digital filtering with unique analog character. With tons of features, modulation options, and a unique user interface, Volcano 2 is at the absolute top of its class!
Revolutionary interface design
With Volcano 2, FabFilter takes interface design to a whole new level. The innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept shows only what you are actually using, making it a breeze to work with the impressive list of features that the plug-in has to offer.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation
With all the XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers, and MIDI sources you will ever need, Volcano 2 offers endless modulation possibilities. Setting up new modulation connections is easy with the drag-and-drop modulation matrix.
Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more.
– Four state-of-the-art multi-mode filters, with panning, delay and more than 10 unique characteristics
– Ultra-flexible filter routing, including per-channel and mid/side modes
– Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
– Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
– Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
– Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 24-slot modulation matrix
– Large interactive filter display
– GPU-powered graphics acceleration
– Modulation source signal visualization
– Stereo and mono plug-ins available
– Mid/side processing
– Sidechain input
– Highly improved MIDI Learn
– Almost 300 presets
– Unique per-component presets
– Undo, redo, and A/B switch features
– Extensive help file with interactive help hints
– 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista, or XP
– 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
– VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
– 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
– 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
– AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
– Intel processor