The Focal Alpha Twin Evo is characterized by excellent dynamics, neutrality in the tonal balance, and amazing dispersion to preserve an identical sound signature across a wide sweet spot. This monitor boasts a 1” (25mm) aluminum tweeter and two 6.5” (16.5cm) woofers with a Slatefiber cone, made in France in the Focal workshops.
With its exclusive technologies and multiple features, this studio monitor is extremely versatile. It will meet all the needs of producers seeking high volumes and sub-bass extension, as well as being perfectly suited to film score composers who need a high level of precision across the full spectrum.
Alpha Twin Evo is positioned horizontally; you can choose which speaker driver will produce the midrange frequencies, using a switch located on the rear plate (we recommend you keep the midrange speaker driver on the inside, so to the right for the left loudspeaker, and vice versa).
- Excellent dynamics for a very low distortion
- 6.5” (16.5 cm) Slatefiber cone woofers
- Identical tonal balance at both low and high volume
- Automatic disengageable stand-by mode
- Large laminar vent
- 3 inputs: XLR, TRS, and RCA
- Bass and treble level settings
- Protection grilles included
There are no reviews yet.