Lewitt Audio DTP 640 REX
- Dual-element instrument microphone
- Dynamic and condenser capsule in one housing
- Separate outputs for both capsules
- For kick drum and other bass-heavy sources
- Three switchable sound characteristics
- Cardioid polar pattern
Included: DTP 40 Trs audio cable, Transport bag
Your mic for double-power kick drum sound.
The DTP 640 REX is a dual-element microphone specifically designed to capture the sound of your drums and percussion instruments. It consists of two phase-aligned capsules, a condenser and a dynamic one. You can switch between three sounds for more flexibility for studio and live applications.
Unique sound for bass drums and other bass-heavy instruments.
Dual-element kick drum microphone
Two capsules for the best of your source.
We put two phase-aligned microphones in a single housing. The dynamic side ensures accurate attack reproduction of the kick drum, while the condenser element captures the drum’s low end. Each element has a dedicated output.
This enables you to shape the kick drum sound in unique ways.
For kick drum and other bass-heavy sources
Cuts a good figure on your drums and bass.
With the DTP 640 REX, you get massive yet clear kick drum and bass recordings, in the studio and on stage.
The capsule is specifically designed to replicate low frequencies with precision and punch.
Three switchable sound characteristics
Hear and feel that kick.
Dynamic =//= Condenser
Both elements with neutral frequency responses.
Dynamic +//= Condenser
Dynamic element boosts low frequencies; condenser stays neutral.
Dynamic +//+ Condenser
Dynamic boosts the range of 4-6 kHz, and condenser boosts low frequencies.
Sturdy metal housing
This mic is built to last.
The DTP 640 REX features a hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille and a solid die-cast metal body.
- Dynamic, moving coil, Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø
- 31.7 mm, 1.25 in
- Transducer Ø
- 22.4 mm, 0.88 in
- Polar pattern
- Frequency range (dynamic)
- 20 … 16,000 Hz
- Frequency range (condenser)
- 20 … 20,000 Hz
- EFR, ‘Enhanced Frequency Response’ settings
- Sensitivity, = // = FFR
- 0.4 mV/Pa (-69 dBV), dynamic
2 mV/Pa (-54 dBV), condenser
- Sensitivity, + // = Dynamic EFR
- 0.4 mV/Pa, -69 dBV/Pa, dynamic
2 mV/Pa, -54 dBV/Pa, condenser
- Sensitivity, + // + Dual EFR
- Condenser and dynamic matched at 1 mV/Pa, -60 dBV
- 28 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD
- 150 dB SPL, 0 dB attenuation
- The dynamic range of the mic. amp. (condenser)
- 122 dB
- Pre-attenuation pad
- 0 dB
- Rated impedance dynamic
- 500 Ω
- Rated impedance condenser
- 200 Ω
- Supply voltage
- 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption
- 2 mA
- Gold-plated 3-pin and 5-pin XLR
- 1.5 m (4.95’) dual shielded Y-cable, 5-pin XLR into two 3-pin XLRs
- Microphone dimensions
- 71 dia. x 158 mm, 2.8 dia. x 6.2 in
- Microphone net weight
- 755 g, 27.3 oz
Microphones measured according to IEC 60268-4 | Phantom power according to IEC 61938 | Noise measurement according to IEC 60268-1
There are no reviews yet.