Lewitt Audio LCT 640 TS
LEWITT’s flagship solid-state microphone is packed with features to help you sound amazing, offering perfect sound in mono or stereo with its revolutionary Dual Output condenser capsule.
LCT 640 TS
Powerhouse performance in stereo or mono.
Whether you’re recording studio vocals or stereo drum overheads, the LCT 640 TS is up to the task. Watch the video to learn why it’s the most capable solid-state microphone in our lineup.
Premium FET capsule
Record every detail.
For when you need beautifully bright and clear recordings, the professional-grade FET circuitry of the LCT 640 TS will let you hear every nuance of the performance. You’ll get perfect clarity and small details will shine through, making it the best choice for vocals, stringed instruments, piano, or even ASMR recordings.
Dual Output Mode
One mic, two channels.
Stereo recording can be time-consuming and difficult to set up, but with the LCT 640 TS, you can record perfect, in-phase stereo with a single microphone. The signals from the front and back of the LCT 640 capsule can be output on two separate channels, making it adaptable to not just solo vocals but also wide open rooms and even choirs.
More freedom and flexibility.
The LCT 640 TS gives you all the control you’ll ever need from a microphone.
- Five different polar patterns help you adapt your microphone to any source.
- A switchable pad can attenuate up to -18dB for even the loudest performances.
- A generous four-step roll-off filter can attenuate up to 150 Hz to reduce low-end rumble and room noise.
- The included POLARIZER plug-in lets you get creative by adjusting polar patterns in your DAW.
- Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle
- Pressure gradient transducer
- 3-micron gold-sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø
- 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern (Dual Output Mode)
- Create any polar pattern in post-production
- Polar pattern (Multi-Pattern Mode)
- omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, figure-8
- 31.4 mV/Pa, -30.1 dBV/Pa
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD
- Signal/noise ratio
- Dynamic range
- Pre-attenuation pad
- 0 dB
- Low-cut filter
40 Hz (12 dB/oct)
80 Hz (12 dB/oct)
160 Hz (6 dB/oct)
- Input impedance
- 110 Ω
- Supply voltage
- 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption
- 5.1 mA
- Microphone enclosure
- Zinc die cast
- Gold plated 3-pin XLR + Mini 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions
- 158 x 52 x 36 mm, 6.22 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight
- 425 g, 14.9 oz
Microphones measured according to IEC 60268-4 | Phantom power according to IEC 61938 | Noise measurement according to IEC 60268-1