The MCDSP ML8000 Native Advanced Limiter is the next generation of limiter technology, using two completely separate stages of processing for significantly improved peak level adjustment. Visual feedback, multiple metering sources, and an intuitive user interface make the ML8000 an easy choice for the audio professional.
Enter the mastering limiter, a device capable of achieving transparent results and insuring such an output ceiling is never exceeded. The ML8000 was designed with this primary application in mind, and can readily suit many musical genres.
The ML8000 can set up a maximum output level on a variety of busses, and add subjectively suitable effects to those groups using the Knee, Mode, and Release controls.
Use the Real-Time Analyzer to monitor how the frequency spectrum is being affected.
- Brick wall look-ahead limiter
- Multi-stage peak detection and limiting
- Unique limiter Knee, and Mode controls
- Snap function instantly sets multi-band thresholds to signal levels
- Double precision processing
- Low Latency
- Collection of presets from award-winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST3
- Native: AAX Native, AU, VST3
All McDSP v7 plug-ins are optimized for Apple silicon and the latest Intel Processors. If CPU efficiency is what you’re looking for, v7 is for you.
Multiple computers? No problem! With each v7 purchase, you now get two activations per license or subscription.