NTP Technology DAD PRO|MON EUCON Monitor Control License option enables the AX32 AD/DA Converter and digital matrix, as well as the DX32 Digital audio interface and matrix, to operate as an audio signal processor providing high-resolution signal summing and low latency routing of monitor signals. AX32 has as well an option for speaker correction EQ and bass management.
The monitor control is managed via the DADman 5.2 software application, which has support for the EUCON 3 control protocol, enabling full control of the monitor functionality from the Avid S6, S3, PT Dock, and the Pro Tools Control surface.
Tactile control of monitor parameters can be made using one or more MOM – Monitor Operation Modules.
- Monitor controller with talkback, summing, fold-down, and Speaker up-match
- Support for all immersive audio formats, including Dolby Atmos(TM) and home Atmos(TM)
- Configurable for any audio format eg. mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1, 9.1.6, and up to 128 channels
- Control via the DAD MOM – Monitor Operating Module
- Control via EUCON 3 from Avid™ S6, S3, PT Dock, and PT Control
- Built-in matrix for flexible routing and digital insert
- Pristine A/D and D/A conversion and optional mic pre
- Digital I/O via MADI, AES3, Dante™ and SDI
- Fixed 7 sample latency on all signal paths and 32-bit floating-point summing processing
- Speaker Processing and Bass Management via the SPQ Speaker Processor EQ option