- 15-inch woofer; 6.5-inch midrange woofer; 1.75-inch diaphragm compression driver
- 75° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum SPL 134 dB peak
- 1000-watt Class D power modules in all models (2 × 500 W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼⁻ᶦⁿᶜʰ inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm standard (non-tilt) pole socket
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation
Standard KW Series Features
- Inputs, Outputs, and Mixing
Combo XLR and 1/4-inch TRS inputs accept both mic- and line-level input while a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players, and line-level mixers. As many as three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for “daisy-chaining” of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
Sophisticated digital signal processing provides greater low-frequency extension while precisely protecting the woofer from over-excursion.
Directivity Matched Transition matches the HF coverage angle to the natural coverage angle of the woofer for uniform frequency response over the entire coverage area.
- Axisymmetric Wave Guide
The axisymmetric wave guide eliminates the phase distortions of typical asymmetric horns for more natural reproduction.
- 1000 Watts
The same state-of-the-art, light-weight Class D amplifier module powers all the K and KW Series models.
- EQ Modes
Optimize for a specific application with the simple flip of a switch.
- Energy Management
Automatic standby mode conserves energy and extends the life of the loudspeaker.
- LED Operation
Switch selectable: On (power indicator) / off (dark) / limit (limiter indication)
- Remote Control
Easy-to-use remote gain control is ideal for installed applications.
- Pro Appearance
Sleek lines and a full grille for a more professional look than other molded loudspeakers.
- Locking IEC Power Cable
Help prevent unexpected interruptions.
Mic/line and RCA inputs along with onboard mixing controls allow greater flexibility.
- Tilt-Direct™ Pole Mount
A simple turn of the dial is all it takes to alter the vertical directivity by 7.5 degrees.
- Suspension and Mounting
With integrated threaded inserts, KW Series is equally at home in mounted or flown applications.
- Threaded Pole
The KW181 subwoofer comes with a threaded pole for a snug, safe fit.
- Intrinsic Correction
An exclusive QSC process that applies extensive acoustic measurements to noticeably improve audio quality.
- Class D
Higher efficiency produces less heat and more sonic performance with lower overall current draw.
QSC’s Guardrail™ technology protects your loudspeakers from over-excursion. On-demand cooling fan and thermal limiting prevent overheated electronics.