The RCF TTL 6-A is a high power, three-way, active line source engineered to deliver high fidelity output for use indoors and outdoors, for medium to large spaces. TTL 6-A provides all the advantages of line array technology, such as high direct sound, increased range and a uniform level distribution, with additional ease of use. It is the preferred sound set-up for stacked systems and when a wider dispersion is required. The 3-way TTL 6-A line source is equipped with 2 x 12” low frequencies woofers, 4 x 6.5” midranges and a 3.0” voice coil compression driver with wave-guide for distinctive homogenous directivity. The integration of four channels of digital amplification and the advanced digital processing set a new standard for distortion, noise and thermal efficiency.
- RDNet remote control
- 4 x Class D amplifier, 2200 Watt total power
- Premium-quality DSP with optimized phase response
- 1.4″ neo compression driver, 3.0″ voice coil with a waveguide
- 4 x 6.0″ neo midranges
- 2 x 12″ neo woofers
- 139 dB max SPL
- Maximum output, perfect audio fidelity
- Tour grade cabinet and mechanics
NETWORKED CONTROL AND MUCH MORE
RDNet is a robust management network and control platform for small, medium and large arena-sized sound systems, as well as complex and extended installations. Based on a proprietary network protocol, RDNet provides intuitive control and monitoring of every connected device/object in the RCF audio system. Each device has DSP to address specific presets or modifications of parameters to single or groups of objects. A network user can change level, delay, EQ (linear phase FiR as well) and other settings, including advanced subwoofer configurations. RDNet is not only designed for loudspeakers—you can control parameters and routing of multiple RCF devices, such as digital matrixes or amplifiers.
An active sound system means having the power amplifier on-board of the cabinet. This brings some advantages:
- Reduced setup time
- Daisy chain signal and power connection of the entire system or by groups
- No additional amplifier rack(s), saving space in the truck
- The sound quality and performance are optimized to the individual components inside the speaker
- The RDNet Networked Control can monitor each component of the system
UNIQUE HORN’S DESIGN
The vertically asymmetrical horn’s design accurately projects the sound energy and avoids unwanted reflections. This design allows configuring two perfectly cascading TTL 6-A, for excellent control of directional characteristics. Intelligibility is significantly increased in difficult acoustic environments.
RCF PRECISION TRANSDUCERS
- LOW FREQUENCIES – 2 x 3.0″ voice coil neodymium 12″ woofers
- MID FREQUENCIES – 4 x 2.0″ voice coil 6.0″ neodymium midranges
- HIGH FREQUENCIES – The ND840 large-format neodymium compression driver with 1.4” exit throat delivers one of the key advantages of the TTL6-A: the 3.0″ voice coil allows a crossover point of 800Hz and therefore this driver can produce almost all of the vocal range. This allows for better coverage and superior efficiency.
EASY TO HANDLE, FLY AND INSTALL
The TTL6-A is a versatile line array module allowing multiple installation options. Use it as a single speaker, as a large PA system or in combination with a subwoofer – the choice depends on the applications.
- 2 X SUSPENDED STRAIGHT – Very High SPL, Expanded vertical coverage
- 2 X SUSPENDED CURVED – Very Long Throw, Focused vertical coverage
- 1 X SUSPENDED – High SPL 30°, Constant Coverage
- 1 TTL6-A + 1 SUBWOOFER TTS36-A – Portable Sound – Live Sound – DJs – Live Clubs
- 2 X TTL6-A STRAIGHT + 2 X BASS MODULE TTL6-AS – Large Live Sound Event
- 2 X TTL6-A CURVED + 2 X BASS MODULE TTL6-AS – Large Live Sound Events
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON LINEARITY
RCF speakers are designed using a proprietary and advanced FiR filtering technology, conceived to deliver transparent sound, absolute clarity and perfect stereo images to the listener.
The special FiRPHASE filters allow achieving coherent distribution of sound for all listeners without phase distortions, ensuring minimum latencies to the system.