RTW TouchMonitor TM9
The all-new audio metering units of the TouchMonitor range is RTW‘s answer to growing requirements in today‘s production, post-production, and broadcast world. Equipped with high-grade 7“ or 9“ touch screens and an easy-to-use GUI, TouchMonitor enters a new level of professional audio metering in terms of precision, performance, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Measures Analog, AES3, SDI, Dante, and Ravenna AoIP depending on the selected connector panel
- Up to 32 audio channels can be monitored
- Redundant network support with devices equipped with AoIP connectors
Make it Your Own
Whether it comes to software or hardware, TouchMonitor is super flexible.
Our software licensing structure allows you to equip your device with precisely the type of features you are looking for, and with our customizable screen layout, you can tailor it to match your exact needs – whether that might be a super simple or a highly advanced setup.
Basic Software and Extensions
The fully scalable, modular software concept allows flexible configuration according to your needs.
The 4-channel basic software (4 x Mono, 2 x Stereo, 2 x Mono and 1 x Stereo, Peak Hold, Phase Meter, Global Keyboard, Gain-Reduction) can extensively be expanded by activating optional software licenses like Multichannel Mode, Loudness, RTA, and others.
The current firmware version provides measurements of immersive surround formats. On new devices with appropriate audio interfaces, these signals can also come from AoIP data streams now.
- Easy and fast touch screen control with comfortable onscreen help
- Highly flexible screen layout options with the scalable instrument
- Powerful DSP platform for the parallel display of multiple instruments
- 16 channel audio interfacing including analog, AES3, and AES3id (depending on hardware version)
- Optional 3G-SDI interface for audio signals of 3G/HD/SD SDI data streams
- Models with Dante™ or Ravenna/AES67 and ST 2110 AoIP connectivity for up to 32 channels
- Fully scalable, modular software approach for flexible configuration and easy on-site upgrades
- Ethernet/LAN, USB, VGA, and GPIO ports
- 9″ touch screen 16:9 TFT
- Table-top unit, approx. 245 x 165.5 (185.5) x 46.5 (95) mm, W x H x D (with table-stand), incl. mains adapter
- Flush mount versions are available (please contact our sales department)
- Standard Software (4-ch. PPM, TruePeak meter, correlator, global keyboard, gain reduction)
- Other software modules available as options
Tailor Made Models
With TouchMonitor you have endless ways of combining hardware and software. To ease it all up, we have created a number of tailor-made models that fit specific applications.
9″ Desktop TouchMonitor for AoIP network-based Post Production, TV Broadcast, and Video Editing (Ravenna, AES67, ST 2110)
9″ Desktop TouchMonitor for AoIP network-based Post Production, TV Broadcast, and Video Editing (Dante®)
9″ Desktop TouchMonitor for Post Production, TV Broadcast, and Video Editing (AES3, 3G-SDI)
9″ Desktop TouchMonitor for Audio Production and Post Production (Analog, AES3)
9″ Desktop TouchMonitor for Digital Audio Production and Post Production (AES3)
9″ Desktop TouchMonitor for Digital Audio Production and Post Production (AES3id)
TouchMonitor TM9 comes in a variety of incarnations. We have tailor-made a number of models suited for specific applications, but if none of those fit your needs, you can custom-build a TouchMonitor at no extra cost.
Every device comes with a comprehensive basic software package including all relevant measuring tools and instruments for immediate use in many applications.
For specific requirements, the feature set can be expanded with software licenses, each containing a number of features.
The basic software that comes with a TouchMonitor gives you all the basic instruments
Expands the signal routing to the simultaneous display of more than 4 channels or channel groups (3.1 to 7.1, multi-channel)
Loudness and SPL Display
Extension with Loudness (EBU, ITU, ATSC, ARIB, OP-59, AGCOM, CALM, et al) and SPL functions, and Loudness Range instrument (LRA)
Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer instrument for displaying the spectral content of the input channels
Surround Sound Analyzer
Visualization of the interaction of all important parameters of surrounding signals
High-resolution circular Loudness or longitudinal chart display for Momentary values and history
Premium PPM and Vectorscope
Expands the basic 4-channel PPM with additional scales, additional display modes, PPM/VU moving coil instruments, and 2-channel Audio Vectorscope
Decoding and display of SDI embedded or LTC timecode and the possibility of recalculation
Tool to generate line test signals and automatic analysis of received BLITS 5.1 test signals
Logging Data Server
Export of measured data via IP connection or USB flash drive and Chart instrument for the display of the course of a measurement directly on the TM
Immersive Sound Analyser
Dynamic display for visualizing the interaction of all signal parameters of spatial (immersive) surround formats and cross-group total loudness measurement
Converts TouchMonitor devices of TC Electronic to RTW units
1167 – Digital Snake Cable 4 m
Snake cable 4 meter, distributes 25p-D-Sub-M to 4 x XLR-F and 4 x XLR-M (digital inputs and outputs)
1186 – Analog Snake Cable 4 m
Snake cable 4 meter, distributes 25p-D-Sub-M to 8 x XLR-F (analog inputs)
1178-R – Wide Range Power Supply
Wide range 100 – 240 V AC/24 V DC 2.71 A, table-top power supply with a corresponding power cable for different power supply systems