Sennheiser EW 100 G4-935-S
Now even more simple, flexible and reliable: The 100 series has become the first choice for both sound designers and occasional users because of its simple operating concept – and because the system makes no compromises in terms of live sound.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, and e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with an integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with an intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
Reliability and performance
Eventually, you’ll get to a level in your career as an engineer or musician when the size stage you’re performing on demands more than an entry-level wireless system. You simply need more reach, more power, and more reliability than what a 2.4 GHz system will allow. Enter the evolution wireless G4 100 Series—the next level in your journey as a stage professional.
Feature-rich and built to last
The evolution wireless G4 100 Series is packed with features that make it possible to get you up and running fast and efficiently. Use the Easy Setup function to automatically scan and select the best frequencies around you and take full advantage of the UHF spectrum. With up to 100 meters of range and a battery life of 8 hours, it’s easy to see how the durably constructed ewG4 transmitters and receivers will perform when you need them to.
Differences between the sets
While the 800 series capsules have an EQ designed to help your vocal cut through the mix, the 900 series capsules offer a more natural sound ideal for large-scale PA systems or performance spaces. The 935 features a cardioid polar pattern that rejects sound from the sides and rear and is ideal for most stages. For louder stages that are susceptible to feedback, the super-cardioid polar pattern of the 945 will come into play, as it provides even more isolation for your vocal performance.
What’s in the Box
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter
- MMD 935-1 microphone head (935-S variants only)
- MMD 945-1 microphone head (945-S variants only)
- rackmount set
- MZQ 1 microphone clamp
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
- frequency supplement sheet
There are no reviews yet.