Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME2
The perfect choice for moderators and presenters: Robust bodypack transmitter and unobtrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (Omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for easy hands-free operation on any stage.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and moderators.
- The robust bodypack transmitter and unobtrusive clip-on microphone ME 2-II (Omni-directional) or ME 4 (cardioid) with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with an intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
Reliability and performance
When taking any stage, large or small, a presenter needs to have just as much confidence in their equipment as they do in themselves. The ability to rely on technology is just as much a factor as the content itself when it comes to delivering a message to an audience. Enter the evolution wireless G4 100 Series—a wireless system built on the need for dependability that continues to deliver for presenters and A/V technicians time and time again.
Feature-rich and built to last
The evolution wireless G4 100 Series is packed with features that make it possible to get you up and running fast and efficiently. Use the Easy Setup function to automatically scan and select the best frequencies around you and take full advantage of the UHF spectrum. With up to 100 meters of range and a battery life of 8 hours, it’s easy to see how the durably constructed ewG4 transmitters and receivers will perform when you need them to.
Differences between the sets
The ME2, ME3, and ME4 are all great set options and vary depending on your needs. While the EW 100 G4-ME2 features our classic ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier microphone, the ME4 offers a cardioid lavalier microphone in its place. The ME3 features the ME 3-II cardioid head-worn microphone which is ideal for getting the microphone capsule closer to the sound source in noisy or reverberant rooms. Lastly, the ME2/835-S is a combo set for those that need to switch between an omnidirectional lavalier and a cardioid handheld microphone depending on their application.
What’s in the Box
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- ME 2 clip-on microphone (ew 100 G4-ME2 set only)
- ME 4 clip-on microphone (ew 100 G4-ME4 set only)
- rackmount set
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
- frequency supplement sheet