Rugged all-in-one wireless system for presenters and singers. Set consists of 1 SK 100 G4 wireless bodypack, 1 ME 3-II Head Mic, 1 EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, 1 GA3 rack kit and 1 RJ10 linking cable.
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
For hands-free operation during performances and speeches: Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistant headmic ME 3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage.
– Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
– Robust bodypack transmitter and feedback resistent headmic ME 3-II with high speech intelligibility for daily use on stage
– True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
– Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
– Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
– Up to 20 compatible channels
– Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
– Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
– High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
– EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
– SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
– ME 3 headset microphone
– GA 3 rackmount set
– power supply
– 2 AA batteries
– 2 rod antennas
– RJ 10 cable
– quick guide
– safety guide
– manufacturer declaration sheet
– frequency supplement sheet