Bi-directional ribbon microphone provides premier, symmetrical audio with off-axis rejection and consists of a shock mount and a case. It features increased durability and a dual-sided transformer to minimize signal loss and stop RF interference.
Roswellite® Ribbon Technology
The Shure KSM353/ED is a premium bi-directional ribbon microphone crafted for pristine audio in studio and concert hall applications. Proprietary Roswellite® technology provides revolutionary ribbon resilience and durability under extreme conditions. It was assembled from state-of-the-art transducers, transformers, and metals as the pinnacle of Shure quality for prestigious vocal and acoustic performances.
The high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory of Roswellite® ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons for superior resilience at extreme SPLs.
With unique technology and application features, superior materials, and construction, Shure KSM Ribbon Microphones are the choice for the world’s most accomplished studio and live performances.
- Bi-directional polar pattern delivers premier, completely symmetrical audio with superior off-axis rejection
- Revolutionary Roswellite® proprietary ribbon material replaces traditional foil ribbons with high-tensile strength, toughness, and shape memory that provides superior resilience at extreme SPLs
- Patented custom ribbon motor assembly tailors bass response without attenuating the overall output for full low and mid-ranges, and superior upper-range presence from a rising frequency response
- Double-shielded matched full-sized transformer minimizes signal loss and maximizes output while reducing magnetic and RF interference from 90-degree placement, offset relative to the ribbon
- 146 dB SPL across 30 – 15,000 Hz frequency response ideal for capturing fast transients in vocals, acoustic instruments, and concert halls
- Legendary Shure quality and superior construction from hand-assembly of machined steel, silver, gold, and aluminum materials, and housed in a pure stainless steel casing
In the Box:
1 – A300SM ShureLock® Wire Rope Shock Mount
1 – AK353C Zippered Carrying Case
1 – A300PC Polishing Cloth
1 – A353VB Velveteen Pouch
There are no reviews yet.