Shure ULX-D ULXD2/K8
The ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter coupled with the paramount KSM8 vocal microphone delivers outstanding sound for touring professionals the world over.
The KSM8 with the ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter features the KSM8 Dualdyne Cardioid DynamicVocal Microphone head which allows control of proximity effect and off-axis attenuation while providing clearest vocal capture and reproduction during live performances.
The Shure ULX-D ULXD2/K8 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
This transmitter requires the ULXD4 receiver to complete the system.
Features: (Please note that features differ from one microphone model to the next)
- 30 Hz–20 kHz range with flat frequency response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout