This digital wireless receiver offers a spectrum and RF intelligent option for use in any professional sound reinforcement application. Features include Digital Predictive Switching Diversity, 72 MHz tuning range, and AES 256 encryption for security.
The Shure ULXD4 is a half-rack, networkable wireless receiver for use with ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
With an expansive set of professional features, including 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio quality, efficient and intelligent RF performance, and AES 256-bit encryption, ULX Digital offers uncompromising wireless tailored for professional sound reinforcement.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Predictive switching diversity
- High-Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- Intelligent scanning automatically finds and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and Wireless Workbench® 6
- Front-panel gain adjustment buttons provide up to 60 dB additional gain
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for applications where secure transmission is needed
- Ethernet networking provides streamlined setup across multiple receivers, Wireless Workbench® 6 integration, and AMX/Crestron control
- Support for frequency coordination with the Axient® Spectrum Manager
- Rugged metal chassis
- Intuitive front-panel LCD menu and controls with a lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
- Furnished rack hardware