Argosy 90 Series for Avid C|24
Black Trim or Mahogany Trim
The 90 series for AVID C|24 has been designed to follow the contours of the mixer. The chassis is made of MDF for maximum strength and durability and minimal acoustical influence. Behind the meter bridge is an enclosed utility area, with easy access through detachable lids and back access panels.
- Padded Armrests
- Removable Access Lids
- Enclosed Utility Behind Meterbridge
- 2) 11sp Rack Units
- Removable Back Access Panels
- Steel Leg Assemblies
- 50 Rack Rail Screws/Washers
- Length: 89.5″; Depth: 44.5″; Height: 37.5″
- Free Cont. US FedEx Ground Shipping
- Made in the U.S.A.
90 Series consoles ship disassembled for easy installation. Each model design is product specific to achieve the best possible fit. Chassis components are made of 19mm and 32mm MDF to provide strength and durability with minimal acoustical influence. Open chassis design defeats thermal buildup and permits easy cable access. Enclosed utility area behind meter-bridge separates, conceals, and protects vital gear and cabling. Detachable lids mounted on adjustable hinges and full-length back access panel provide easy access to utility areas. Multiple cable grommets in back main platform provide convenient cabling access. Producers desk inserts provide additional workspace and flexibility to accommodate different configurations. Patented modular expandability allows 90 Series chassis to be configured in width from 7.5’ (228.6cm) to 19.6’ (598.4cm) in 29.2” (74.2cm) segments.
FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Optional 19” rack inserts allow integration of vital rackmountable electronics in the control surface.
- Multiple independent lids make for convenient utility access without having to clear off the entire bridge.
- Large, segmented armrest provides comfort for extended sessions.
- Adjustable internal shelves support ancillary equipment.
- Transverse steel support bar provides extra strength to main platform and armrest assembly.
- Console body suspended above floor for better sonic transparency.
- Steel leg assemblies provide solid support.
- Removable back access panels provide access to cabling and equipment.