The Cloud 44-A microphone reawakens the spirit of the classic RCA Type 44 ribbon mic for today’s applications.
Voice or Music
The Cloud 44-A is the first and only active ribbon microphone with switchable Voice/Music response curves.
Instantly reduces the bass proximity effect associated with being close to the microphone. Reduces rumble and vibration.
Full bass response at close proximity for a variety of sources that require that special ribbon mic sound.
Made in the USA
Shipped in a road-ready custom wood case with shock mount. Two year ribbon warranty and free limited lifetime warranty on all other parts.
• Figure 8 polar pattern, excellent side null rejection
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz to above 20 kHz
• Maximum SPL: 138 + dB SPL above 1 kHz
• Output Sensitivity: -28 dBv/Pa
• Output Impedance (in Ohms): 150 ohms
• Phantom Powered “Cloudlifter” Class A, Discrete Circuity
• Ribbon dimensions: .19″ wide, 2.35″ long, 1.8 microns thick
• New mount offers 180 degree range of motion
• Internally shock mounted
• 2 year ribbon warranty
• Free limited lifetime warranty on all other parts
• Handmade entirely in the USA
• Dimensions: 7.75” x 3” x 1.75”
• Weight: 1.07lbs
• Recommended Load (in Ohms): 1kohm or greater
• Supply Current: 4mA
• Filter Frequency: 80Hz
• Accessories: U1 shockmount, wood case, cover