MCDSP Channel G HD
All Channel G configurations feature calibration modes for music, post-production, and models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks. Channel G is three plug-ins: G Dynamics, G Equalizer, and G Console.
The Channel G user interface seamlessly integrates with the Avid S1, S4, and S6 control surfaces, the D-Control and D-Command legacy control surfaces, as well as the S6L live sound consoles.
Placing an Expander/Gate on every track, while not necessary, can be a quick and effective way of removing low-level noise in the entire mix.
Six Consoles in One
Channel G offers modeling of six large format mixing consoles at the touch of a button. Switch between different EQ and compression designs instantly.
Use the Real-Time Analyzer to monitor how the frequency spectrum is being affected.
- Multi-mode filters (high pass, low pass, notch) with selectable slopes of 6 to 24 dB/Oct
- Full-featured Expander/Gate, Compressor/Limiter
- Five-band EQ with shelving and parametric sections
- Compressor/Limiter operation pre or post-EQ section
- Side chain support
- Double precision processing
- Zero latency
- Collection of presets from award-winning mix engineers
- Mono and stereo versions
- HD: AAX DSP/Native, AU, VST3
- Native: AAX Native, AU, VST3
All McDSP v7 plug-ins are optimized for Apple silicon and the latest Intel Processors. If CPU efficiency is what you’re looking for, v7 is for you.
Multiple computers? No problem! With each v7 purchase, you now get two activations per license or subscription.